As an ending activity, children of 3rd grade created a Lapbook in cooperative groups.
The lapbook needs to have all the basic information to spend 3 days in some destination. As you should know, each group are different destinations and I’ve to say it, I’m very proud of them.
They’ve learn to work in groups, to organize themselves and why not, to be more responsable. The last part of the lapbook was explain it. Do you want to know how was it?
- 3 day Australia itinerary: José, Álex, Daniela, Carla F and Aitor.
- 3 day Rome itinerary: Adriá, Carla B, Éric D and Sergio.
- 3 day Japan itinerary: Hugo, Éric P, Mayka and Joan.
- 3 day New York itinerary: Pol, Nadia, Iris, Ian and Diego.
- 3 day Portugal itinerary: Izan, Laybeth, Marina and Elif.
- 3 day London itinerary: Miguel, Joel, Enya Diana and Pau.
They were amazing!
Congratulations 3rd grade!